Microneedling Training Arizona: 1 Day Hands-on Microneedling Course
Due to popular demand, I am not accepting people into my microneedling class! (Please contact me here to reserve your seat: 480-298-7344)
Are you reading to add another profitable and valuable tool to your business?
If so, microneedling should be on the top of your list.
At Brows and Body, we've trained over 60 students to learn how to microblade and we are now adding a training course designed to help you add microneedling to your toolkit.
Microneedling compliments microblading and other aesthetic procedures because it is quick and easy to do and your clients will get great results in a short period of time.
Plus, you'll want to have more than one procedure that you are proficient in.
Why Add Microneedling to your Tool-Kit?
Microneedling is a procedure which is quick and easy to learn and provides great results for your clients.
If you aren't familiar with microneedling, let me fill you in.
In this procedure, you use a microneedling pen which provides thousands of tiny pinpricks to the superficial layers of the skin.
These pinpricks cause an inflammatory response which triggers the release of collagen, elastin, and growth hormones.
The net result is that the skin gets tighter, more even, skin pore size reduces, and your client ends up with younger looking skin.
In terms of procedures, microneedling may be one of the best because it provides near immediate results and doesn't cause a lot of pain or downtime for your clients.
You can compare this to other procedures such as intense chemical peels or laser therapy which provide great results but often leave the patient with a long recovery time! These other procedures can also be expensive.
One of the benefits to microneedling is that the recovery time is short and the procedure is affordable while still helping you build your business and make money.
I've found that microneedling tends to sell itself, so if you can get your first 10 or so clients, you will be able to build your clientele from there.
Other benefits of microneedling include:
- Skin tightening - One of the biggest benefits of microneedling is that it can help tighten your skin. This is great if you want to look younger or if you just want to keep your skin looking young.
- Treats Acne - Microneedling can also be a great tool to help treat and prevent active acne and breakouts. Microneedling can help reduce the amount of sebum that your face produces.
- Acne scar treatment (and other scar treatment) - Microneedling can also help reduce acne scars and other scars on your face. Pockmarks from previous acne (especially cystic acne) can be smoothed out with this procedure.
- Evens skin tone and texture - As we age, our skin tends to get uneven in terms of its color and texture. Microneedling can help restore an even texture and tone to your entire face and neck.
- Reduces pore size - Do you suffer from large pores on your face or nose? Microneedling can help reduce pore size by shrinking your pores.
- Reduces blackheads - Microneedling helps to dislodge blackheads during the procedure which can help reduce pore size and treat acne.
- Reduces sagging skin - This is really an extension of skin tightening but it's worth mentioning here as well. If you are struggling with sagging skin then you may be able to tighten it up with this procedure.
What is Included in this Course
This course includes everything you need to get started and includes information and references that you can look back on even after the training.
You can find the entire list below:
- 1 day of hands-on training (we will practice on your face and other students to give you immediate hands-on learning)
- Microneedling pen and supplies for your first 5 clients
- Handouts and consent forms for your clients
- Microneedling manual which includes techniques and forms
- Numbing cream
- Sterile supplies
Meet your Teacher
Hi, I'm Mel (short for Melanie) and I'm a licensed medical esthetician and I'm certified in medical laser therapy, microblading, and microneedling.
I will be teaching this course!
I have been doing microneedling on clients for 3 years and I absolutely love it and I want to share my knowledge with you.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to get started with microneedling including the practical aspects of how to perform the procedure, tips to help build your clientele, information on how much you should charge, and all of the practical tips and tricks that I've learned over the years.
I believe that microneedling is one of the best procedures that you can easily add to your business that will help you become more profitable and add better results for your clients!
How Much Can I Make with Microneedling?
Most people charge somewhere between $100 and $300 per session of microneedling.
The cost to you is mostly just your time as the materials involved are not that expensive.
In this course, I will provide you with the entire kit so that you can get started right away with your first clients right afterward!
I want you to be able to start seeing clients to help build your clientele as quickly as possible.
Does This Course come with a Microneedling Pen?
Yes! It comes with my favorite microneedling pen and it is built into the price (you won't have to pay extra for it).
What Else is Included in my Kit?
Your kit will include the following:
- Microneedling pen
- Numbing cream
- Hyaluronic acid
- Cleaning supplies
- Everything you need for your first 5 clients
Do I need to be an Esthetician to do the Course?
You do not have to be an esthetician to do microblading or learn the techniques in this course.
The techniques that I will be teaching you can be learned quickly as long as you come prepared.
This makes microneedling a great option if you are a career changer or you just want to dabble in aesthetics.
How Much Does the Course Cost?
Please reach out to me via text here 480-298-7344 or email here [email protected] and I can give you more information including the cost and available training dates.
Also, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to me!
Even if you aren't going to do my course, I still want to try and help you.